Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour

To report anti-social behaviour, when it is not an emergency, you can call:

  • Crimestoppers UK
    0800 555 111 if you wish to give information without providing your details.

Registered Social Landlords
If you are a tenant of a Registered Social Landlord or Housing Association, you can contact your landlord as they have powers to tackle anti-social behaviour too. The Respect Standard outlines how landlords should respond to anti-social behaviour and what measures are needed to support community efforts at tackling anti-social behaviour.

  • Torus

Report online, by telephone: 0800 678 1894 (normal working hours 8am to 6pm), or by Email:

  • Riverside

Report Online, or by telephone 0845 111 0000 (24-hour Customer Service centre)

  • Your Housing Group

Report online, by telephone 0345 345 0272, or via your Home Hub

  • Regenda Homes

         Report online, by telephone 0344 736 0066 or via email


Private Landlords
If you are affected by anti-social behaviour caused by somebody living in a privately rented property please report it to Merseyside Police (as above).  It is essential that these calls are reported to the Police as they will work in partnership with the council to take action.

You can also report problems with a privately rented property to the council (as above) please state in your report that the property in concern is privately rented.

Once an address has been identified as a problem for the community, arrangements will be made for Merseyside Police and the Private Landlord/ Tenant Liaison Officer to do a joint visit to speak with the tenant.  These tenants will be advised that if their anti-social behaviour continues, their private landlord will be contacted which could potentially lead to their eviction or an anti-social behaviour closure order of their home.

If you are a private landlord and you are contacted by St Helens Council regarding the behaviour of your private tenant you will be advised and supported accordingly.


is for emergencies only. An emergency is something that demands an immediate response. Only call 999 if:

  • A crime is happening now
  • People are injured
  • People are being threatened or are in danger
  • The offender is still there or is nearby

Using the 999 line unnecessarily
could prevent somebody who is in danger from getting through.

If it is not an emergency, please call the non-emergency number 101.