If you are a resident affected by anti-social behaviour involving a private tenant living in a privately rented property please contact Merseyside Police and St Helens Council.  It is essential that calls regarding anti-social behaviour are reported to the Police and recorded on their system.

Once an address has been identified as a problem for the community, arrangements will be made for Merseyside Police and St Helens Council to do a joint visit to speak with the tenant.  These tenants are then advised that if their anti-social behaviour continues, their private landlord will be contacted which could potentially lead to their eviction or an anti-social behaviour closure order of their home.

If you are a private landlord and you are contacted by St Helens Council regarding the behaviour of your private tenant you will be advised and supported accordingly.

Further help can be found on the Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour page.