There are 10 other independent support services encompassed
within the Victim Care Merseyside service include:
Child exploitation - support for any
young person affected by sexual or criminal exploitation.
Hate crime - if you have been affected by hate
you can access support tailored to the type of abuse you have
- Racial or religious hate crime - Anthony Walker
Foundation - 0151 237 3974
- Disability hate crime - Daisy Inclusive UK - 0151 261
- LGBTQ+ hate crime - Citizens Advice Liverpool - 0151
522 1400 ext 5006
If you don't feel comfortable speaking to the police, you can
report a hate crime anonymously and in confidence 24/7 to
independent charity Stop Hate UK - 0800 138
Harmful practices - support for victims of
culturally specific abuse and harmful practices, including
'honour'-based abuse, forced marriage and female genital
Murder or manslaughter - emotional and
practical support for any family affected by homicide, including
culpable road deaths.
- Families Fighting for Justice (FFfJ) - 0151 709
Rape and sexual assault - dedicated aftercare
support service for anyone affected by sexual violence at any time
in their lives.
- RASA Merseyside - 0151 558 1801
- Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre (RASASC) - 0330
363 0063 / 01744 877987
Restorative Justice - get help to get answers
in the wake of a crime through Restorative Justice.
- Restorative Solutions - 0737 780 0254